Call Now (833) 232-4448
When was the last time your AC was cleaned? Did you know it needs to be cleaned and checked regularly? Extend the lifespan of your AC system and lower utility costs with routine AC maintenance. Leaves, hair, and other debris clog your AC coils and cause them to work harder. This strains your equipment and eventually—your wallet! Do you need a maintenance check?
- I don’t know, we’ve never had one!
- The AC ran without a filter for days (or weeks!)
- The filter was too small or didn’t block debris
- There are a lot of leaves in the outdoor unit
- I have furry pets
- I am a new homeowner with concerns the maintenance was previously neglected
Did any of those apply to you?
If so, you have come to the right place. We are the Clean Air, Comfort Experts. We can help! AC maintenance is key to extending the lifespan of your investment. We offer one-time cleanings at an a la carte rate.
Upgrade to our Reliance Club Member! Why wait? Sign up Today!
Benefits of our Preferred Customer Agreement
- Two maintenance visits per year (21-point inspection and cleaning)
- No dispatch fees Monday to Friday 7 am to 7 pm
- 15% discounts on parts, repairs, and filters
- FREE filter delivery
- Priority scheduling for emergencies
Owned and operated , we are the company your neighbors love and trust. We value every opportunity to serve this community. We are looking to earn your trust, not just win your business.
The Reliance Air 21-Point Inspection
- Check defrost cycle.
- Adjust air volume for maximum efficiency.
- Check reversing valve operation.
- Check safety devices.
- Check electrical connections for tightness.
- Lubricate as needed.
- Check blower door for tension and alignment.
- Check for oil leaks.
- Test electrical controls for proper operation.
- Check for refrigerant leaks.
- Check refrigerant controls.
- Check refrigerant coil.
- Clean coil in place with certified coil cleaner.
- Check condensate drain.
- Check thermostat operation.
- Visual duct inspection.
- Check supply voltage/amp draw.
- Wax outside unit.
- Static pressure test for duct work
- Vacuum inside unit.
- Check and replace filters as needed (owner provided.
Benefits Of AC Maintenance
So what do homeowners actually get from AC maintenance? There are a few potential benefits which we’ve listed below.
Reduced repair. Probably the most attractive benefit to AC maintenance is that you could reduce the amount of repair that your system needs. This is because our air conditioning maintenance technicians will likely be able to find any problems while they’re still small and developing.
Increased efficiency. Any problems that your air conditioner has will probably cause it to work harder to cool your home. During your annual AC tune–up, our experts can fix those issues so that your system can run at peak performance levels.
Extended equipment life. If you’re like most homeowners then you want to keep your air conditioning system for as long as possible. In order to make that happen, you need to get AC maintenance. We often get called to replace AC units because of a lack of maintenance, so call us today to learn more about our AC tune up and maintenance service.
Benefits of using Reliance Air Services
- Honest, dependable AC service.
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing. No hidden fees or extra labor charges.
- Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed.
- Certified technicians arriving in a well-stocked and marked vehicle.
- Licensed and insured, family-owned and operated.
At Reliance Air Services, we believe home should feel as beautiful as it looks. Do you feel uncomfortable even when the temperature is right? Is your unit not running coming home again, schedule a maintenance check!
Family owned and operated, we are the company your neighbors love and trust. Give us a call and find out why! We value every opportunity to serve this community. We are looking to earn your trust, not just win your business.